1) General: Welcome to the website of SAEY NV and SAEY SARL (hereafter referred to as “SAEY”): https://www.saeysteel.com (hereafter referred to as “Site”). Before you use this site, please review this Disclaimer, which contains some basic rules that govern the use of the Site (hereafter referred to as the “Disclaimer”). Please note that each time you use the Site, the latest version of this Disclaimer will govern your use and thus implies that you agree. If you do not agree with a provision of this Disclaimer or if you have difficulties reading it, SAEY kindly asks you to take contact and in the meanwhile cease every use of this Site.
The content of this Site may change without prior notice and does not create, specify, modify or replace any new or prior contractual obligation agreed upon in writing between SAEY and the visitor. Any change will be announced on the Site and/or via email and the new disclaimer shall enter into force thirty (30) days after the announcement. This Disclaimer was last modified on 22/05/2018
2) Nature of the provided information: The information available on this Site is of a general nature. It is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances and therefore cannot be regarded as personal advice. This Site and all contents of the Site are provided on an “as in” basis without any guarantees. The use of the Site and of the information contained therein occurs therefore solely upon your own decision.
3) Liabilities: Care has been taken to ensure that the content of this Site is as complete, correct, accurate and up to date as possible. If the information provided contains inaccuracies or if certain information is unavailable, SAEY will try to correct this as soon as possible. In case you notice inaccuracies, SAEY kindly asks you to seek contact and report such inaccuracies (see contact details at the bottom of this Disclaimer).
SAEY strives to secure the Site with all reasonable means and to limit possible inconveniences caused by technical errors as much as possible. Nevertheless, SAEY cannot exclude the possibility that wrongful technical maneuvers or unauthorized interventions may occur. For these reasons, SAEY cannot guarantee uninterrupted access.
SAEY will not be liable for indirect damage or consequential damages (such as, but not limited to, loss of time, emotional damage, loss of opportunity, loss of data, loss of profits, etc.). The contractual and extra-contractual liability with regard to the use of the Site is limited up to 500 EUR, unless the law allows an even lower limitation.
SAEY disclaims any liability for statements made or published by third parties and does not undertake any obligation to correct inaccurate data, information, conclusions or opinions published by third parties in relation to this or any other information source provided by SAEY.
However, nothing in this Disclaimer shall exclude SAEY’s liability for willful misconduct or fraud.
4) Links to third-party sites: This Site can contain hyperlinks to other websites over which SAEY does not possess any technical control or control with regard to the content. SAEY cannot guarantee the completeness or correctness of the content, neither the availability of these websites and therefore does not accept any responsibility for any direct or indirect damage which comes forth out of their use.
5) Intellectual property: All texts, images, videos and sound files which are included in this Site, are owned by SAEY and may only be reproduced or communicated to the public upon explicit, prior and written permission of SAEY.
The name and logo of SAEY are trademarks and trade names protected by national law. This Site is subject to Belgian law and the copyright relating to it belongs to SAEY.
6) Protection of personal data: Any processing of personal data of the visitors of the Site shall always take place in accordance with the provisions of the privacy declaration of SAEY. Within the context of such processing, SAEY shall act as controller. This privacy declaration includes information about the personal data collected by SAEY, as well as the manner in which SAEY uses and processes this personal data. SAEY’s privacy declaration can be consulted on the Site and must be read together with this Disclaimer.
7) Applicable law and court: This Disclaimer shall be construed and all disputes hereunder shall be settled in accordance with the laws of Belgium. Any dispute relating to the existence or fulfillment of this Disclaimer and its interpretation or execution shall be submitted to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts where SAEY has its registered office, unless the law requires another court.
8) Other matters: If any provision in this Disclaimer is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severed from the rest of this Disclaimer and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
9) Contact: If you need further information or wish to make comments please contact SAEY at:
- Via email: email@example.com
- Via post:
- SAEY NV, Industrielaan 4, 8501 Kortrijk-Heule (Belgium)
- SAEY SARL, Boulevard de la liberté 130, F59000 Lille (France)